OKI ML1120 Driver Download
OKI ML1120 Driver
OKI ML1120 Driver Download – The OKI Microline 1120 dot matrix printer sporting activities a 9-pin printhead, permitting it to produce large numbers of prints in short intervals of time. The tool could print on either solitary sheets of paper, or approximately 5-page kinds using continuous sheets. When printing on multi-page forms, the printer makes use of Zero Split and Car Park functions, ensuring that each page of the form can be detached conveniently manually, without damaging any of the specific sheets in the process. It can print graphics at a maximum of 240 x 216 DPI resolution, and could support four different font styles when publishing text, such as, emphasized, dual width, italics, and enhanced.
Read Also : OKI B820n Driver Download
- Connectivity Interfaces: IEEE 1284 Bi-directional Parallel, USB 2.0, RS-232C Serial
- Printing Width: 80 characters (10 CPI)
- Dimensions: 150 x 349 x 232 (MM)
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Ribbon Life: 4 Million Characters
Read Also : OKI MB461 Driver Download
printerdriversdownload download printer drivers for OKI ML1120 Driver link leads directly from the official website you can download Canon easy-just one click, to get the download link can be found below!
Compatibility – Operating System (OS)
Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Linux.
OKI ML1120 Driver Download
|Windows, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista (32-bit)||Download|
|Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista (64-bit)||Download|
|MB461 for Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8||Download|
|Mac OS X (10.10), Mac OS X (10.9), Mac OS X (10.8)||Download|
Setup instruction :
Download / Installation Procedures
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
Uninstall Procedures :
If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
- The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other OSes.
On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
- A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” then “OK”, this will complete the uninstallation process.
Download OKI ML1120 Driver you should check the specifications of the device the computer/laptop used to suit your needs, if you have any questions please contact us.